Needed: Parents to help with event!
Make a Difference for Family Star! As parents, you are Family Star’s best advocates out in the community. You’ve seen our work first hand and know that we offer the best quality programs for children and families. This year, we’d like you to consider participating in a new way with us – by being a Table Captain at our Lunch with the Stars event on May 15, 2012 from 12:00 to 1:00pm at the EXDO Event Center in Denver.
- The goal for this event is to raise funds for our programs and to spread our message in the community.
- It’s totally free to attend
- It will only be one hour long
- There is no requirement that anyone make a donation at the event
- More than anything, we want people to come and find out about the great work we do
- It will make you proud to be involved with us!
Our Table Captains are key to the success of this event! As a Table Captain, your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Fill a table of 10 people (including yourself) at the event. This means that you must personally remind/confirm with all of your guests the day before (we can also pair you up with another parent as "co-captains," to help spread out the duties).
- Arrive at the event at least 30 minutes early to greet your guests as they arrive.
- Towards the end of the event, pass out pledge cards to your table guests, when instructed.
- Collect completed pledge cards from your guests and turn them in to the event coordinator before you leave the event.
- Contact your guests after the event to thank them for coming.
We will host a special training session for Table Captains to go over all of the event details, answer your questions and help you create a guest list. The event coordinator is available to answer any of your questions, provide encouragement along the way and help fill your table, if necessary.
If you are interested in being a Table Captain, or would like more information, please contact Jen Hinderliter at (303) 477-7827 or email@example.com.