How Family Star’s home based services work…
In addition to a center-based option, Family Star has recently incorporated a home-based program option into our program offerings. In our home based program, children and families receive the full complement of comprehensive services as they partner with a home visitor to support the best developmental outcomes for children.
What you will get when you enroll in the home based option:
• Weekly 90-minute visits with a Family Star parent educator
• Bi-weekly Socialization events with all home based families and children
• Learn how to best support your child’s development and give your child the best in life
• Links to community resources and referrals
• In-home screenings to ensure your child’s health and wellness
• Join a learning community to help you be an even more confident and effective parent
Home based services can help you as a parent.
If your schedule restricts you from having your child attend our full-day center based program, our Home Based Services are the perfect answer.
Benefits of home based program:
• Helps you understand how to teach your child in the home environment
• Teaches you how to adapt your home environment to make it more conducive to learning
• Offers you more flexibility and peace of mind
• Encourages bonding with your child
• Helps you better understand child development and brain development
• Enables you to learn how to be better at teaching your child
Home based parent education is one of Family Star’s most successful programs. A Family Star Parent Educator partners with a young child’s parents, like a coach, helping support parents in becoming the most effective and confident parents they can be.
For more information about our home based program, please call our Home Based Coordinator, Patsy Bruce at 303-477-7827.